Abdominoplasty Treatment in Hyderabad
Abdominoplasty surgery provided by Hyderabad plastic surgeon team is the preferred plastic surgery for the people who want to reshape their abdominal. Abdominoplasty treatment helps make your abdominal area fat-free and beneficial in reshaping it according to the patient’s desire. The treatment is also useful in treating the stretch marks caused by pregnancy.
Abdominoplasty surgery is a complicated process that needs an experienced surgeon who has hands-on expertise in both cosmetic and plastic surgery. Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team has skilled and experienced plastic surgeons who are specialized in performing abdominoplasty surgery in Hyderabad with the utmost care and minimal discomfort.
What is Abdominoplasty?
Abdominoplasty is a type of cosmetic plastic surgery which removes the extra fat in the abdominal area. This surgery is also known as the tummy tuck. Both men and women who have excess fat levels in the abdominal area are eligible for this abdominoplasty.
Mainly this surgery is an ideal treatment for the women whose abdomen shapes out during the excess weight gain or pregnancy phase. In this process, the muscles in the abdominal area will get tightened using minimally invasive techniques. This abdominoplasty gives better health conditions and excellent aesthetic results.
Is your waist size troubling you? Contact the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team for the best Abdominoplasty treatment in Hyderabad.
Advantages of Abdominoplasty Treatment in Hyderabad:
- Removes stretch marks
- Improves the bladder functionality
- Removes the sagging skin after the treatment
- Restore your ideal waist size
- Better youthful appearance
- Eliminates the urinary inconsistency problems
- Diminishes the hernia complications
Abdominoplasty Surgery Process:
- After the complete diagnosis of your fat levels and sagging in the abdominal area, the surgeon will proceed with surgery.
- Under general anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make small incisions in the abdominal area.
- After making incisions, the surgeon will remove the fat cells by using the different suction methods.
- After removing the fat cells, then the surgeon will continue the surgery to tighten the abdominal muscles.
- After finishing the muscle tightening process, the surgeon will close the incision by tightening the skin. With this, the stretch marks on the abdominal will also be removed.
- The excess skin after the surgery will get trimmed and removed.
- After finishing with the surgery, the surgeon will reposition the skin in its original position by using dissolvable stitches.
Remove the sagging abdomen with the best abdominoplasty treatment in Hyderabad by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team. Call us for more details @
Why choose the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team for Abdominoplasty Treatment in Hyderabad?
- 10+ years of experience
- 1800+ successful abdominoplasty surgery
- Experienced dermatologists
- skilled and certified plastic surgeons
- Available with surgical and non-surgical procedures
- Availability of customized treatments
- Minimally invasive treatment methods
- State of the art treatment equipment
- Effective and long-lasting results
- Fewer consultations
- Utmost medical care after the surgery
Abdominoplasty Treatment in Hyderabad FAQs:
1. Will the results of the abdominoplasty surgery last forever?
Yes, the results of the abdominoplasty are long-lasting. The patient’s weight levels remain stable for long durations, and the skin will not get loose again.
2. Will my stretch marks be removed using this abdominoplasty?
Yes, the abdominoplasty surgery removes most of the skin problems like loose skin and stretch marks in the abdominal area.
3. How does abdominoplasty help for better abdominal contour and appearance?
The minimally invasive abdominoplasty treatment removes the excess fat in the abdominal area, strengthens the abdominal muscles, and tightens the sagging skin.
4. Does the abdominoplasty treatment leave any scars in my abdominal area?
No, The abdominoplasty treatment provided by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team is minimally invasive. So it doesn’t need any large incisions. The tiny incisions are closed by using dissolvable stitches.
5. How much time does it take to recover from the abdominoplasty?
In most of the cases, it may take 3-4 weeks to recover completely after having the abdominoplasty.
6. What is the cost of the Abdominoplasty in Hyderabad?
The abdominal treatment cost in India is more affordable for everyone. The cost of this surgery may vary depending on factors like Fat levels in the abdomen, size of the extracted sagging skin, surgeon’s experience, location of the hospital, etc. To know more details about abdominoplasty treatment cost, contact the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team now.
7. How to prepare for abdominoplasty treatment?
The abdominoplasty treatment may vary from person to person. Depending on the patient’s desired results, the surgeon will perform this surgery smoothly and seamlessly. The surgeon may prefer some of the tips to prepare you for the surgery. These tips may include
- Complete medical diagnosis
- Smoking cessation
- Intake specific medications
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory drugs
8. What is the post-operative care of abdominoplasty treatment?
After successful completion of abdominoplasty, the surgeon will prescribe care should take after the surgery. The post-op care of abdominoplasty tip may include
- Do not rub over the incisions
- No hot baths and swimming are allowed
- Don’t wear tight clothing
- Fill your prescription regularly
- Continue increasing physical activity
- Continue to drink nutritional supplements as directed by the surgeon
- Don’t lift heavyweight gauge
9. Is it possible to get pregnant after having abdominoplasty surgery?
If you are planning for pregnancy, then only skin and fat removal will be performed by avoiding the muscle tightening process. Due to this process, there will be no effect on natural pregnancy chances.
10. What results can I expect after having the abdominoplasty?
After successful abdominoplasty treatment, you can expect a fatter abdomen, reduce the waist size, and tighten the skin. If you have any queries about the surgery and the results, contact Hyderabad plastic surgeon team now.