Facial Bone Structure Surgery in Hyderabad
Hyderabad plastic surgeon team has renowned plastic surgeons in India, Hyderabad. They always strive to achieve better aesthetic results according to the patient’s desires. Hyderabad plastic surgeon team renowned for using cutting edge technologies and minimally invasive treatment procedures to provide the best facial bone structure surgery in Hyderabad.
Facial bone reconstruction surgery is a plastic surgery procedure that changes the shape of the underlying facial bones to achieve better aesthetic results. This surgery is most preferred to eliminate the dental jaw and facial bone deformities and enhances facial appearance and its symmetry.
What is Facial Bone Reconstruction Surgery?
Facial bone surgery is the best reconstruction to enhance your facial bone structure. This surgery helps in reshaping the underlying facial bone to achieve the desired facial shape.
Facial bone surgery includes the reconstruction of different parts like
- Jawline bone
- Double chin problems
- Congenital deformities
- Chronic facial injuries
- Cleft lip and palate
- Facial tumours
- Soft tissue damage
- Orbit fractures
- Skull base surgery
- Nasal reconstruction
Facial bone deformities affecting your self-confidence?
Treat all your facial bone deformities with the best facial bone structure surgery in Hyderabad provided by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team. Contact us @
Advantages of Facial Bone Structure Surgery in Hyderabad:
- Eliminates the life-threatening problems
- The rebuilding of the facial appearance
- Helps in the reconstruction of cheeks
- Helps to maintain ideal facial structures
- New aesthetic appearance
- Diminishes the extension of protrusion of the lower jaw
- Eliminates the difficulties of swallowing
- Clears the massive brow bone problems
- Boosts self-image
- Enhances the confidence
Facial Bone Structure Surgery Procedure:
Facial bone structure is performed by removing uneven facial bones. The exact surgical process depends on the severity of the injury. During this facial bone structure surgery, the surgeon will place a tiny incision in the treatment area. This surgery is helpful for the people who want to enhance their cheekbone, chin, jawline.
This surgery is also helpful in recontouring the injured facial bone by using various bone shaving and grafting techniques. The results after this facial bone reconstruction surgery improve the natural-looking appearance and also stabilizes the functionality of the affected area.
Rebuild your facial features with the best facial bone structure surgery in Hyderabad by Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team to achieve better aesthetic results. Contact us@
Why choose the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team for Facial Bone Structure Surgery in Hyderabad?
- 10+ years of experience in the cosmetic and plastic surgery field
- 2000+ successful facial bone structure surgeries
- 10000+ happy patients
- Minimally invasive treatments
- Cutting edge technologies
- Better facial features
- No scars and side effects
- Advanced treatment equipment
- Achieves better aesthetic appearance
- Strives to achieve patient’s customized results
- Customized treatment options
- Faster recovery
- Fewer consultations
- Long-lasting results
- Utmost medical care after the surgery
FAQs about Facial Bone Structure surgery in Hyderabad:
1. How long does it take to heal from the facial bone structure surgery?
In most of the cases, this surgery may take 2-3 weeks to recover completely after the surgery. In chronic facial bone injury cases, the recovery time of this surgery may vary.
2. Can this facial bone structure fix my facial symmetry problems?
Yes, the Facial bone structure surgery provided by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team is effective and minimally invasive. This surgery helps to diminish all the facial bone deformities and achieves better facial symmetry with minimal discomfort.
3. How long does it take to perform this facial bone structure surgery?
The complete facial bone structure surgery may take about 1hr to 1.5 hours. Depending on the severity of the injury and size of the treatment area, the surgery duration may vary.
4. What should I do after having facial bone structure surgery?
After having facial bone structure surgery, you can observe immediate and effective aesthetic results. Facial bone reconstructions may give some pain and bruise in the treatment area. So to avoid this, the surgeon may prescribe for applying an ice pack and regular consultation, etc.
5. What is the Facial bone structure surgery cost in Hyderabad?
Facial bone structure surgery cost in Hyderabad is budget-friendly. The cost may vary depending on surgery location, treatment methods used, the number of bone alterations, surgeon’s experience, etc. If you want to know more details about this surgery and its cost, contact the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeon team now.
6, Can this facial bone structure surgery reshape my face?
Yes, the facial bone surgery helps in changing the shape of the face by reshaping the bone structures. This surgery helps in achieving the most possible and attractive results.
7. Who requires a facial bone structure surgery?
Every individual has different facial features. Depending on the Patient’s desired results, the plastic surgeons will perform the facial bone surgery in symmetry with other facial features.
8. How can I sleep after facial bone structure surgery?
After a facial bone structure, sleep on your back. Upto 2-4 weeks, you have to sleep with your elevated to prevent the strain, swelling, and discomfort.
9. Can I observe swelling after the facial bone structure surgery?
Yes, after having the surgery, you may observe swelling 5 to 7 days. After a couple of weeks, your bruising and swelling in the treatment area will fade away.
10. Can I apply ice after the facial bone structure surgery?
Yes, applying ice on the face helps in reducing the swelling that occurs after the surgery and decreases the bruising around in the treatment area.