Rhinoplasty Treatment in Hyderabad
Rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad is a well-known nose surgery that improves the nose’s shape in symmetry with other facial features to achieve better appeal. Both nostrils reshaping and resizing are achievable with rhinoplasty surgery. It helps patients who suffer from a deformed nose, congenital disabilities, nose injuries, and breathing problems. r
Hyderabad plastic surgeons team has prominent plastic surgeons in India, offering the best rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad. They have immense expertise in performing all surgical and non-surgical procedures by using minimally invasive treatment methods.
Hyderabad Plastic surgeons are specialized and have hands-on experience performing complicated plastic surgeries like rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad. This team provides world-class plastic surgery facilities and state of the treatment equipment to provide better aesthetic results for the patients.
Enhance your facial harmony and the proportion of nose with your face. Call today Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team @
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is also known as nose reshaping surgery or nasal surgery. There are mainly two types of Rhinoplasty methods. The methods may include nose reconstruction surgery, which helps in treating nasal breathing problems, deformities, and cosmetic surgery, which enhance the nose appearance.
Rhinoplasty is an ideal treatment for both men and women who are suffering from different nasal problems. This surgery helps in treating the problems including
- Removal of nasal humps
- Lower nose corrections
- Narrowing of the upper nose
- Spread nose correction
- Nose tip corrections
- Repair of nasal bridges
- Reconstruction of the depressed nose
Treat any nose deformities with the best Rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad provided by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team. Feel free to contact us @
Advantages of Rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad:
- Changes the nose shape to enhance the facial appearance
- Straightens crooked nose
- Diminishes breathing problems of the nose
- Helps in correcting congenital disorders
- Narrows the opening of nostrils
- Improves the aesthetic appearance of facial features
- Broken nose fixations
- Increases the self-esteem
- Eliminates sinus problems
- Eliminates snoring.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Procedure:
Under general anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make a small incision under the nose area. The nose skin is removed from the supporting cartilage structures for the sculpting process. Depending type of nose deformities or injuries there are several nose shaping techniques which includes
- For tip shaping: To reshape the injured or deformed nose tip, the cartilage graft from the septum of the nose or ear is placed inside the tip.
- For nose bridge elevation: The nose bridge elevation process involves the placing of cartilage graft on the nose bridge under the skin.
- For removing the hump on Nose: During this process, the excess cartilage or bone is shaved until it achieves perfect shape.
- Bulky nose tip reconstruction: In this process, the cartilage, which makes the nose tip, will be reconstructed by shaving it sharply.
- For Broad nostrils: During this process, the surgeon tries to reduce the nostrils’ width by removing the small edges of skin in the nostril area. This surgery helps to achieve narrowing of the nasal base.
- For re-correction of upper nose narrow: During this process, the nasal bone is replaced to its original positions in case of nasal fractures.
After finishing the reconstruction or reshaping process, the surgeon will close the incision with the help of dissolvable stitches.
Looking for the best rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad?
Get an aesthetic nose look, with the best treatments provided by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team. Call us @
Why choose the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team for Rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad?
- Well-known plastic surgeons team in Hyderabad
- 1500+ successful rhinoplasty surgeries in Hyderabad
- Hands-on experience in performing reconstructive and plastic surgeries
- Board-certified cosmetic surgeons
- State-of-art treatment equipment
- 10+ years of aesthetic cosmetic surgery experience
- Affordable rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad
- Highly quality cosmetic products
- Improves overall aesthetic appearance
- Certified treatment techniques
- Long-lasting aesthetic results
- Fewer consultations
- No need for larger recovery time
- No scars, side effects and infections
FAQs about Rhinoplasty Treatment in Hyderabad:
1. How long does it take to perform rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad?
In most cases, it may take 1-2 hours to finish this surgery. The surgery time may vary depending on the severity of the nose injury and the complexity of the surgery.
2. How much time does it take to recover from this rhinoplasty treatment?
Generally, it may take 3-4 weeks to recover completely after rhinoplasty surgery.
3. How bruising and swelling can I expect after rhinoplasty surgery?
Swelling and bruising in the treatment area after rhinoplasty surgery is normal. Within 5-7 days, the bruising issue will get resolved.
4. Is rhinoplasty a revision surgery?
Yes, revision Rhinoplasty surgery provided by the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team, is for patients who are not satisfied with previous outcomes. Revision surgery also helps in diminishing complications caused by primary rhinoplasty surgery.
5. Is it possible to diminish my breathing problems with rhinoplasty surgery?
After successful rhinoplasty surgery, all the deformities of the nose are cleared. It also helps to diminish the nasal breathing problems.
6. Can I have other cosmetic surgeries at the time of rhinoplasty?
Yes, Along with rhinoplasty surgery, you can also choose other cosmetic procedures, which include chin augmentation, acne treatments, etc. Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team has immense experience in providing combinational cosmetic treatments.
7. What is the cost of the rhinoplasty treatment in Hyderabad?
Rhinoplasty treatment cost in Hyderabad is completely affordable for everyone. The treatment cost may vary depending on several factors, including the severity of the nose problem, type of surgery used, surgery complexity, experience of the surgeon, location of the hospital, etc. To know more details about the rhinoplasty treatment and its cost, contact the Hyderabad Plastic Surgeons team now.
8. How can I prepare for rhinoplasty treatment?
After a face-to-face conversation with the surgeon, then he/she will determine what needs to be done to achieve better aesthetic results in the nose. Avoid intake of aspirin and ibuprofen.
9. What post-operative care of rhinoplasty surgery?
- Do not blow your nose until it recovers completely
- Take high fiber foods
- Avoid too much exercising
- Strictly follow the medications prescribed by the surgeons
- Apply ice in the treatment to reduce swelling and bruising
- Avoid wearing sunglasses on your nose
10. What can I expect after rhinoplasty?
You may experience mild to moderate pain after the surgery. A little discomfort in the respiratory system may lead to swelling. After the surgery, you may notice bruising and swelling in the treatment area. All these discomforts will decrease within a couple of days with the help of proper medications.